Retail Safety Training with Detective Rochelle Jones
Join us for a two hour safety training from Detective Rochelle Jones, geared towards personal safety as well as best practices for retail shops.
Jones serves as the Community Outreach Coordinator:
• Point person for the police department in regard to all community outreach events.
• Build, maintain, and sustain relationships between the public, other agencies, and the police (our department).
• To reduce neighborhood crime through improved relationships and direct partnerships between police and the community by shared responsibility and creative problem-solving.
• Create, manage, and staff (when necessary) outreach initiatives and collaborations with other agencies, organizations, and citizens.
• Provide safety trainings and education to the public.
• Attend and participate in community events and meetings.
• Respond to and assist with community (and individual) needs/requests, and provide solutions and or recommendations for quality of life issues.
• Respond to and assist with police officers needs/requests for additional assistance.